Waiting on an adapter to arrive via FedEx that, if works correctly, will get me back online and streaming again with a working mic.
I tried the other day to stream some Dragon’s Age Inquisition silently but after spending a couple of months getting used to bantering with myself and viewers it wasn’t as enjoyable. I hope it arrives plenty early though as I will be busy with family commitments this weekend and won’t have time to play let alone stream.
The soundtrack to the upcoming WWE 2K16 game has been announced. Last year’s soundtrack was so awful that I honestly muted all but one or two songs. This year’s offering is arguably better….although I admittedly only recognize a few of the names/songs.
- Billy Idol — “Rebel Yell”
- Diplo (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) — “Revolution”
- Fashawn (feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc) — “Something To Believe In”
- Kid Ink — “Hello World”
- Marilyn Manson — “Deep Six”
- MGK (feat. Victoria Monet) — “A Little More”
- Run-DMC — “It’s Tricky”
- Skid Row — “Youth Gone Wild”
- Twenty One Pilots — “Heavydirtysoul”
- Yelawolf — “Till It’s Gone” [Dan Heath Remix]
- Zac Brown Band (feat. Chris Cornell) — “Heavy Is The Head”
- Zedd (feat. Logic and X-Ambassadors) — “Transmission”
Here’s hoping the improvements to the game itself are more impressive than the changes to the soundtrack.
Mad Max: Fury Road came out on Blu Ray and DVD this week as did the Mad Max video game. Given the reviews (and my budget) I’ll likely be checking out the former before the latter. I am still bummed out that I missed the movie in theaters but as I have always loved the franchise I’m considering just going out and buying it outright. The game on the other hand looks like something I’ll wait to pick up much later when its used and cheaper.
Speaking of spending money, I’m also in the market for an external hard drive and additional controller. I need the former so I can quit having to shuffle games on and off of my Xbox and the latter because I’d love to stream some “couch co-op” stuff with guests.
All part of my desire to increase the quality of the stream for the viewer.